Saturday, August 01, 2009

Asked my mum to teach me how to cook green bean soup ytd. It wasnt as tough as i thought but still, it's the first time n more or less I'm kinda afraid the water may blew up lol!!! Took the soup happily just to meet u and thought it would be good for u since u might not have been drinking lots of water n tht u're nt feeling well. Spend my last 10 dollars note on my ez link as i thought i'll be taking train back wif u but the moment u told me to drink it myself or give my frenz, i knew tht's it. There goes my effort. I cant blame u for being late since u just luv to stick wif the campers n tht they refuse to break camp. So silly isnt it? Why bother to do all this in the first place? Wad wud u feel if one day any1 of u cook/prepare something specially for some1 n he/she asked u to keep it urself or give to another person. U gotta experience it den u'll know. It shall not happen anymore.

Cell outing was still fun even though a few were absent. Thanks to ZHUO SI HUA for pushing me down the water that got my leg cut by the sand. How nice of u HAHA! Well it was fun :) Indeed, being wif bro n sis are always filled wif fun n laughter :)

No comments: